Friday, September 18, 2015

Grain Bowl

So I had a little nudge to make a post on this blog!  I decided to combine two  ideas into one for this lunch!  I have been participating in this 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge that Crystal P Fitness and Food holds for free once a month and there was a lunch that was on the menu that used quinoa and sweet potatoes with this citrus vinegrette!  And it reminded me of this restaurant downtown that I ate at a little while ago and I had this amazing grain bowl!  I kinda took Crystals recipe and wanted to cut back a little on what is considered a carb in the 21 day fix program (sweet potatoe) and removed it.  I added some mixed greens, baked chicken, cucumber, peppers, avacado to it and this is what I came up with!  If you are following the 21 Day Fix eating plan it is 1 yellow, 1 orange, 1/2 Blue, 1/2 Green, 1/2 Red.


No comments:

Post a Comment